You can do this on your MyAccount
Click on “I pay with an invoice”
Then enter your customer number which is stated on your invoices (starting with a 00022 or CCOOO) and your Pcard+ number or your invoice number.
Go to www.parkingmadeeasy.be
You will need the 19 digits of your pcard+ and the last 4 characters of the serial number on the back of the card.
1. Private is linked to your credit card for private use and is debited after each use of our car parks. This contract entitles you to 1 card.
2. Private Plus is also for private use and is invoiced at the end of the month. You can pay by bank transfer or direct debit. This contract allows you to obtain up to 5 cards.
3. Business is for professional use with monthly invoices on which TVA and entitles you to an unlimited number of cards.
You can do this at https://pcard.be/en/my-account
Click on “I am paying by credit card”
If you have already created a password, enter your e-mail address and password, otherwise click on "log in one last time with your contract number" and follow the instructions with your contract number and your pcard number.
All request are made via : www.pcard.be
The advantages of the Pcard+ :
- Ease of use
- Payment at the machines is no longer necessary
- Having change is no longer necessary
- Keepig proff of paymen is no longer necessary
- Time saving
- Easy access to all Interparking car parks in Belgium
- Simplified administratrion for businesses
- Recovery of VAT (Private Plus or Business contract, if applicable)
- Promotions (-10%) in certain parks
Go to your "My account" page and select your payment method.
1. If you have linked a Pcard+ Private to your credit card, click on “I am paying by credit card”
If you have already created a password, enter your e-mail address and password, otherwise click on "log in one last time with your contract number".
and follow the instructions with your contract number and your credit card number.
2. If you have a Pcard+ Private Plus or Business, click on “I pay with an invoice”
Then enter your customer number and your Pcard+ number or your invoice number.
Go to the my account page.
Click on : "I pay with a credit card".
If you already have a password, enter your e-mail address and password.
If you do not have a password, please click on "Please log in one last time with your contract number" and follow the instructions with your contract number and your card number.
On the page 'Change my bank details', enter your new details.
If you need help, please feel free to contact us through the form below the page.
None, they are both the same cards. As partners, Interparking and Brussels Airport have launched this customised version in the airport’s colours. Both cards offer the same advantages regardless of whether in relation to the airport car parks or all Interparking car parks in Belgium. Same card, two colours.
As a Pcard+ holder, you benefit from an evening rate in most Interparking car parks. You will find the complete list of participating car parks here. In order to benefit from the evening rate, as a Pcard+ holder, you need take no action but simply use the car parks at those times when the evening rate applies. Regardless of your entry time, your evening fee cannot exceed the evening rate (between €2.25 and €5). You will find the times of the evening rates and rates on the car park details pages here.
In any car park, you can ask to have these two functions combined on one and the same card. Contact the person in the car park or contact us via our contact page.
Your subscription gives you access to one or more car parks according to a fixed price. When you visit one of these car parks, obviously you do not pay anything. If you use your Pcard+ in a car park for which you do not have a subscription, you pay the rate which applies to this car park reduced by all the promotions that you benefit from as a Pcard+ holder.
Any request for an additional Pcard must be made using a “user form”, completed and signed. You can get one from: firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not forget to mention your customer No. and contract No.
Visit the page my account. Enter your contract number and your password. Under the tab "My Account" you will find the transactions and discounts. Transactions can be downloaded in csv format.
You can find everything about our promotions and the car parks where these apply here.